Tuesday, April 23, 2013

No Power No Problem No Internet Big Problem Sorta.

So after much thought I decided that Doing the Tats blog is fun but some times I prefer just to vent, talk shit or w/e I want. This Blog will not be for you if you have a problem with "Cussing" I still don't think  I will do it alot but who know.s

So this blog is a go. So last night was tons of Fun I was at work from about 10 am till 8 30 pm So yeah thats a thing. Furthermore, When I get home I have no power. So after some bitching on the phone after stumbling around in my trailer cause i have every window blocked cause I use to work graveyards and hated light... (still hate the sun its evil) I finally got my power back on at 10:30 PM. Which was great it was a mistake they didn't have my bill recorded properly and they sent someone out to reconnect it at no charge.

So I go to hop online after every thing is up and running and my internet was down. I call in cause I knew I had paid the bill and had to fight with a stupid ass machine till I gave up and called back in the morning. Now we got everything running again. Short silly story of why I hate machines some times. Now I have an hour till work and other then that things are greatish. Have a great day to anyone who reads this.

Falcon

No comments:

Post a Comment