Monday, July 6, 2020

Life Today

I know I am going to hear the normal, you are doing great, you got this and all that and yes I want to hear it and it helps a lot, but the past week has been hell. We lost two people at work. One quit one was fired over BS. I don't see the other night crew guy lasting much longer after all this. As for me, I started up doing this side business because I wanted to dig a way out of this job and I wanted to give people better food options.

Back on the topic at work, there is a girl I really like, but she not interested in dating right now possibly ever who knows. I know this so I just told her how I felt in a text and was like I just need to get it off my chest. I try to be as good of a friend as I can. Yesterday one of the guys from up front came back and he tends to talk about a lot of random stuff and I tend to tune him out. This was one of the times I shouldn't have, cause he was saying one of the cashiers wanted 4 boudan balls. Well she yelled at me, I retaliated by doing the classic cat hissing fit instead of going off about her yelling at me. I was in the wrong on both accounts, but I hear enough yelling as is in my daily life and I just snapped. Than spent a good 3 minutes in the cooler tearing up. We didn't talk the rest of the day and generally when she leaves she says goodbye to everyone well except me this time. So, yeah that ruined and crushed my day. Than we have the salsa problem and that has really crushed today and this whole week is just me wanting to crawl into a hole. I just emptied my fridge of pretty much everything I have in there and trying to find some silver lining and if I should even keep this business going. A popular thing in YouTube is 99 comments can be super positive and uplifting, but you will always remember the 100th comment that was negative. It is stupid, irrational, but damn does it just burn you to your soul and I am a ginger I don't have one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment