Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Echo 1.3 3/7/22 Workout

 Greetings and Salutations, 

How hail the. Today was a ball buster of a workout day. Started with getting on the treadmill, then I did what I call a Blitz. As there is no real name for it. In a way it is sorta a Full Pyramid but different.

I start with a weight say 75 lb. 10 reps, drop the weight to 65. 10 reps. Drop 55, 45, 35, 25, 20. Little to no rest between each set. Just enough to change weights. Short rest. Then reverse 20, 25, ect back up to 75 or as high as I can go. Then moderate rest, like walk a minute go grab drink you know. Then comes the part that hurts. 85 lb up to 10 reps. 95 lb up to 10 reps and I keep going until I can't get above 5 reps. 

So for context Today I did what I call close grip lat pulls. 85 lb. 10 reps, 95 lb. 7 reps, 105 lb. 3 reps. Done. Long Break 3 or 4 minutes probs more. Move to the next thing. I learned part of this from a boxer who was at a gym for a short time. His name was Josh. He took the time to come over and be like yo you working out wrong come with me fat one. Paraphrased of course. I still work out wrong, but I know a bit more about targeting muscles and I try to keep it pretty good. Wish we had more time to work out together. He wanted me on the treadmill more but I walk a lot now so I think it is okay. I got a lot of fat on my arm, but I can see and feel muscle. I don't want to get bulky. I just that is not me. I am only really getting into this because I would like to add a bit of bulk.

 So if you look at Will's Workout Tracker You can see my numbers. Added the treadmill since I am off today I won't be work walking, but who knows. Might be Wal-Mart walking lol. So Also things might seem strange if you look at that. so 75 - 20 is the start here end here weights. Sets are how many times it takes to get from those points. For example because once you hit 25 and are going down is a 5 lb. decrease; where as 25+ is a 10lb increase. The only machine I know this is different on is the Pec Fly. I don't know if it changes at some point, but it is always a 5lb change through 45. So 45,40,35,30,25,20 ect. Also Shoulder stopped me on the Pec Fly from going back up to 45 and doing more. I don't want to chance it. Questions. Know the real names of things I am doing? Drop a line. <3 Have a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment